SodaStream Co2 Spare 130-Liter Carbonator:
Use this SodaStream Co2 Spare 130-Liter Carbonator to keep your Home Soda Maker SodaStream Fountain Jet Starter Kit Black, Sodastream Dynamo LX Home Soda Maker Deluxe Mega Pack, Fizz, or Revolution machines adding delightful fizz and carbonation to your sparkling beverages. SodaStream Co2 Spare 130-Liter Carbonator up to 130L of sparkling water depending on carbonation level and type of sparkling water maker used. SodaStream Co2 Spare 130-Liter Carbonator are only compatible with certain Sparkling Water Makers.
SodaStream Co2 Spare 130-Liter Carbonator. SodaStream Carbonators are made of lightweight aluminum to exacting standards set forth by the US Department of Transportation. Each 33 oz carbonator makes up to 130 liters of Sodastream sodas.
|Product Dimensions||12 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||5.3 pounds|
|Item model number||1033171010|
|Date first available at Amazon.com||January 10, 2011|
- Works with fountain jet, edition 1, dynamo, fizz and revolution machines
- Please confirm that the 130l will fit in your machine
- If your machine doesn’t accept the 130l you can purchase the 60l which will fit in all soda stream machines
- Add a sparkling, carbonated consistency to your favorite beverages
- Contains pressurized carbondioxide for carbonating drinks. Add as much or as little fizz as you want.
- The cylinder is conveniently made from lightweight aluminum.
- Exchange your empty carbonator for a full one and simply pay for the gas.
- 130 liters of Co2
Most Helpfull Customer Reviews From Amazon:
- Well, this lasts a lot longer than the 60 L size. I order spares (meaning not refilled cylinders) from the Sodastream website because they charge $49.00 and 2 bucks tax and ship it to me free. They do not offer replacement for this size but they do direct you to Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond, and Staples where you can get a replacement for $30.00. You can get a SodaStream 60-Liter Carbonator Spare Cylinder replacement at Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond for $14.99 plus tax. Staples and Hy-Vee always have 130-L replacements (refilled) for $30.00 Plus tax.. HyVee sells the 130L for 30 bucks plus tax and well they will hold one for me so I go there as it is the best deal ever !!!!
- The 130 liter carbonator is the best buy. And of course the smart thing is to use the return/exchange program to get credit for your empties. But, how to know when you’ll be empty? So buy one in advance and keep a spare!
- It is exactly what I expected. I use a lot of soda water and it’s definitely saving me money. I make juice drinks for my grand kids. No more buying soda.
- The sodastream machine is a good machine, but the spare cylinders in this size are a tough find. I was happy to find this. The downside to this is the cost of the cylinder because no one will refill them. I probably would not buy this size again because the cost of the cylinder and hard time to find it makes it a little cost prohibitive. However, now that I have a source, I will just live with it and use it.
- Great that we don’t have to purchase a carbonator as often, but you need to make sure that it fits your system. The larger tank only fits on 1 or 2 different SodaStream systems. You might want to order smaller bottle or check the SodaStream website before the purchase of this product.
- A phone call starts it, a box arrives. Inside is another box, containing the cylinder. That box is prelabeled. Pack the old cylinder inside and drop the box off to UPS and it’s done! Then dig out a recipe for classic New York Egg Cream (a corruption of the French “Chocolat et Creme) and get ready to become famous.