Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker:
Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker,Make crisp, delightful, more beneficial carbonated refreshments at the touch of a catch! Utilize the Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker with Primo Sparkling Drink Mixes to make organic product sparklers, caffeinated beverages, teas and your most loved excellent soft drinks. Ideal for the kitchen, office or apartment. Simple to store and takes up insignificant counter-space. Incorporates individual . A good time for the entire family; the children will love to make their own particular Sparkling Water Makers and blend flavors to think of their own one of a kind manifestations. Be kind to the environment, and your wallet, with the Primo Flavorstation 100 Home Beverage Maker.
The system is easy to use and ideal for busy families. Simply fill the Primo sport bottle with still water and attach it to the main unit. Press the button and in just seconds you’ll have sparkling water. For a tasty treat, use the mix pumps to add your desired flavor or combination of flavors. Included are 3 sparkling beverage mixes to get you started: cola, diet cola and citrus mist.
Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker Product Description:
The Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker uses high-pressure, beverage grade carbon dioxide gas to produce sparkling water that can be enjoyed alone or with your family Primo’s delicious line of Sparkling Beverage Mixes.
G-PRIMO100 Features: -Push button to add your own level of fizz. -Add your favorite flavor and customize your drinks. -Try a variety of single serve beverages. -Perfect for the office, on campus, or kitchen. -No electricity required. Product Type: -Soda maker. Number of Items Included: -2. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -15″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -4.5″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -9″. Overall Product Weight: -6.1 lbs.
Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker Product Details:
|Product Dimensions:||9 x 4.5 x 15 inches ; 4.8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight:||6.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number:||FS100|
Like any product the Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker Model 100 has its Advantages and Disadvantagese characteristics.Here some Advantage given below.
- Make Carbonated and Sparkling Beverages at Home
- No Electricity Needed
- Full 20oz CO2 Cylinder Included
- Push button to add your own level of fizz
- Add your favorite flavor and customize your drinks
- Try a variety of single serve beverages
- Perfect for the office, on campus, or kitchen
On the other side some disadvantage we some found.Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker is only able to produce a 0.5 liter in a single use.Which other soda machines that can carbonate at least 1 liter of water at a time
what customer says about this Primo Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker:
- I have 2 soda stream machines and was going to buy a 3rd (for use in our cafes) and saw this and decided to try it. I actually like the primo better than my soda streams. The little sport bottles are also nicer looking than the soda stream bottles and the wider mouth makes them easier to wash. I bring my tanks to Dicks sporting goods and it’s $3.99 to refill. I just ordered another. So far I have nothing bad to say, only positives.
- Works with standard refills. Much cheaper than the SodaStream and works just as well. Loving it. Nothing bad to say at all.
- We use our Primo Flavorstation, which was bought directly from Primo, frequently until the CO2 cylinder ran out of gas. Took it to Dick’s Sporting Goods to refill, as someone said the cylinder is the same size as that of paintball guns. Unfortunately, Dick’s refused citing that the instructions on the CO2 cylinder says to be serviced by Primo only. Now we can’t use this until we can find a place to refill the CO2 cylinder. so, figure out where to refill CO2 before you buy this nice gadget.
- I’ve had mine about a month or so and I am very happy with it. I like to drink “seltzer water” and was buying way too many bottles of it. I became so tired of recycling so much – too wasteful. Since I got my Primo – my recycling is a quarter of what it was. I bought some of the flavorings and they’ve been good. Not as sugary as regular sodas and I like that you can use as much or little as you like. The instructions call for three pumps of flavor, but I usually use less. I’d definitely recommend this product if you are interested.
- It is great and so economical….Primo is less than half the price of other soda makers. Even if you just like club soda it is great.