SodaStream MyWater Variety :
Unsweetened, all-natural flavor essences for making lightly flavored seltzer or sparkling water makers. Adjust the intensity of the flavor by adding more or less flavoring. Each 40-ml. bottle will make approximately 20 liters of flavored seltzer.Improve your soda’s drink ability with the delicious flavorings offered by the SodaStream MyWater Variety! The SodaStream MyWater Variety pack comes with 3 different flavors for you to choose from. You can even mix and match the flavors! Great for use with one of Sodastream’s eco-friendly home soda maker starter kits.
The SodaStream MyWater Variety pack includes 3 bottles with enough syrup to make about 12 L of soda each.SodaStream MyWater Variety bottles are economy sized and perfect for taking with you wherever you go.The SodaStream MyWater Variety 3-pack comes with Lemon-Lime, Berry, and Orange flavoring so you’re not limited to only one flavor.The Sodastream MyWater variety 3-pack is a healthier option compared to store-bought drinks. The flavoring contains no sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, or aspartame additives.
|Product Dimensions:||4.6 x 1.2 x 3.8 inches ; 10.6 ounces|
|Shipping Weight:||11.2 ounces|
|Domestic Shipping:||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping:||This item is not eligible for international shipping.|
|Item model number:||1021500011|
SodaStream MyWater Variety is an unsweetened, all-natural flavor essence for making lightly flavored seltzer or sparkling water. Adjust the intensity of flavor by adding more or less flavoring. Each 40 mL bottle will make approximately 20 liters of flavored seltzer. Use for a mixer or simply a healthier alternative to soda. Try from a variety of flavors.You can also see our buying guide for what is best in the market.
- Natural, unsweetened flavor essence
- Use with SodaStream soda makers and carbonating bottles
- Makes 20 liters of seltzer or sparkling water
- Economical size is a better value than bottled soda
- Explore the ever-expanding selection of SodaStream flavors
- Contains no added sugar, keeping the flavoring healthy and delicious
- Each bottle contains enough syrup to make about 12 liters of fresh soda
- Economy-sized bottles mean you can take them with you wherever you go!
- Features 3 different flavors for your customization
Top positive review From Amazon:
- I almost didn’t order these once I started reading everyone’s negative reviews. But, I said F it and got them anyway. They are delicious! All it takes is 2-3 drops per liter bottle, and it is just as yummy as any Poland Spring seltzer. They aren’t meant to be sweet, exactly what I wanted. Also, it’s nice that they come in tiny little glass bottles with screw tops. Love it!
- I bought SodaStream MyWater Variety a couple weeks ago and love it! I am mostly interested in making sparkling water to replace my expensive La Croix habit. These flavors make your water taste just like the flavored sparkling water you buy in the store. They are not meant to make it taste like pop. These give just a hint of flavor to the water, which is exactly what I wanted. If you like the taste of store-bought mineral water, you’ll love these. I would recommend buying them at Target though; I paid $12, and they make roughly 60 liters. I consider it a win!
- If you like soda water but not sugary drinks, try these “flavor essences.” They are perfect for people who don’t like the syrupy sweetness of regular sodas.
- I love these! I’ve bought the mint, the variety, and the lemon-lime, which is my favorite. I’m a former soda junky and it was a hard habit to break. This helped a bunch though. Sometimes I put it in soda water and sometimes just bottled water. Its a nice hint of citrus without adding any calories or artificial sweeteners. Pretty good value too. You get many many servings from these little bottles.
- This reminds me of Hint water, which I love. It is made to give water a “slight” taste of fruit and it does that. I like to mix a few drops of all three of these in one bottle of water. It adds just enough flavor for me without any extra sugars or calories. If you are looking for something sweet, with a strong fruit flavor, this is not for you. I also found these at Target.
- I don’t like soda. I haven’t drank an actual soda in years. I got a soda stream for making flavored club sodas. I like how subtle these flavors are and sometimes I add it directly to my glass so everyone can have their own flavor – instead of making one bottle of the same flavor.