Sodastream 1L Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Accents:
Need an extra Sodastream Soda Bottle? Want to keep a few flavours ready for when guests drop by? Get an extra 1L Plastic Soda Bottles. If you love Soda Stream so much that it immediately became apparent that you didn’t have nearly enough bottles to make all of the flavors you want to keep on hand. You chose the stainless steel because it keeps the liquid cold longer than the plastic, and indeed it seems to. it just looks cool.
The SodaStream Carbonating Bottles are BPA-free with a fizz-preserving cap so you can take your delicious drinks on the road or chill them in the refrigerator. The Sodastream 1L Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Accents for up to two years making them a smart investment for SodaStream System users. This Sodastream 1L Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Accents carbonating bottles will definitely come in handy for people who like extra-cold fizzy water. Get the SodaStream Carbonating Bottles today and enjoy the extra convenience or gift them for a loyal SodaStream user.
Sodastream 1L Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Accents Product Description:
Having extra carbonating bottles for your SodaStream machine is a great way to keep a variety of drinks for your guests. A special hermetic sealed cap ensures that you keep the carbonation in so your soda stays fresh and fizzy. Each bottle lasts up to 2 years and replaces 2500 bottles and cans from store-bought drinks that would otherwise be thrown in a landfill. BPA-free.
Sodastream 1L Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Accents Product Details:
|Product Dimensions:||10.2 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight:||8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping:||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping:||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.|
|Item model number:||1041191011|
Sodastream 1L Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Accents Product Advantages:
- Extra carbonating bottles for SodaStream soda makers
- Hermetically sealed caps retain carbonation longer
- Bottles last up to 2 years
- Eliminates waste from disposable bottles and cans
- BPA-free bottles
Most helpful review About Sodastream 1L Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Accents:
- The stainless is a thin shield around the Sodastream bottle base and cap. The bottle is still made of plastic, the base is still plastic, with a stainless cladding layer covering it. The cap is still plastic, but also with a stainless cladding layer wrapped around it as well. I have dropped the bottle more than once with no negative consequences. A similar standard bottle shattered its base when it was dropped. It is pricey, but for heavy or rough use, I love it. It also feels more solid in my hand and looks far classier. If you want to put Sodastream out for guests, it looks good on a cocktail bar.
- I bought 2 of these bottles in order to have a couple of extra ones chilling in the fridge, ready to carbonate. I’m not sure why some people thought these were going to be ALL stainless… I could tell from the photo that they were clear plastic with stainless bottoms and caps only, which is fine for me. Plus it mentions that they are BPA free which implies that they are plastic bottles. I wouldn’t want the bottle to be opaque stainless steel anyway. I like seeing the water level inside so I can tell if it’s water that I’ve already carbonated and how much is left in the bottle. We use these every day… fill, chill, carbonate, drink, rinse and repeat 🙂
- I bought one of these directly from SodaStream and liked it so much that I ordered another one from Amazon.com. This is the same high-quality, heavy plastic screw-on-type bottle that came with my Fountain Jet starter kit except that the lid and bottom are covered with thin stainless steel. It works great and looks great. Can’t ask for more than that!
- This water bottle is exactly what I expected. It looks like the picture and performs as described. It’s nice to have at least 2 for dinner parties so I don’t have to make water after each course.
- The original plastic bottles were fine because the original cap was more durable, but I noticed that some newer plastic ones had a cheaper cap…one that would sometimes crack right at the center. Get the metal finish bottles, problem solved. 🙂